WellBe founder Adrienne Nolan-Smith is a board-certified patient advocate (BCPA), which is a health professional certified to help you navigate through any sort of health issue (think health investigator / lawyer / confidant / coach / assistant all in one role).
Adrienne combines her experience running a holistic health empowerment platform (WellBe) with her patient advocacy certification to create a unique service dedicated to helping you become empowered in your health, both in the 100 choices you make a day, which make up the majority of your health, and in the kind of healthcare you use when chronic health issues and illnesses arise, so that you can figure out the root cause and allow your body to heal naturally.
The crippling amount of money spent on conventional healthcare and lives lost or sidelined by chronic health issues is not a foregone conclusion. Even if you aren't that sick but have been dealing with stubborn symptoms for months or years, just know that it doesn't have to be this way forever.
We have the tools today to live long, symptom-free and disease-free lives, we just need to put them to work.
Work with Adrienne 1:1 to figure out and heal chronic health symptoms or diseases through a step-by-step process during which she will help you:
- Connect the dots between seemingly disconnected symptoms
- Discover and implement the things you may not be doing at home and in your daily life that are proven to improve your health, and that a doctor wouldn't traditionally help you with
- Access and understand published research about what all of the options are and potential root causes
- Access the right functional and integrative medicine doctors, practitioners, and treatments for you based on their location, specialty, fit, insurance, cost, availability and success with your issue.
Most of all, you'll have someone to support you along your journey; both when you stumble in the process and need to go back to the drawing board, and when you start to see results to make sure you keep going.
Trying to figure out or heal a chronic health issue or disease today is a massive time and money suck, and extremely emotional draining for many.
A holistic health advocate:
- Understands the latest research on what it takes to heal chronic health issues naturally
- Can do the time-consuming research
- Has a network for functional and integrative medicine doctors and practitioners and can coordinate with them (and your conventional doctors)
- Can advocate on your behalf with any doctors, insurance companies, hospitals, testing centers, etc.
- Can help you implement healing practices in your life and home
- Can save you money and time and reduce your stress, anxiety and overwhelm.
Working with Adrienne can also help you get your health back and heal the root cause of your symptoms faster than going at it alone.
If you're ready to find out more, click the button below to schedule a discovery call with Adrienne.
"Adrienne does her homework and keeps it honest. Thank you for all you do in this often opinion-based wellness world." - Dr. Robert Graham, MD
"Adrienne provides information and an action plan for what steps to take as well as what steps the [client] would like to take to proceed further so that the WellBe team can help the best they can with the health issue(s)." - Esther H
"I really appreciated the support, the ideas, and the research. Adrienne is making such a difference in people's lives. She gave my family hope that we could live better, healthier and happier lives!" - Deanna LSchedule a discovery call with Adrienne